SQL Server Mid level Developer
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
SQL Server - Mid level Developer - Must be able to Test
Are you looking to put your strong SQL Server development skill to work in an exciting and fast growing organization? This 300+ person organization seeks strong SQL Server dev skills and a passion for working with data.
You will create automation to test products in a very data centric environment. Our products include dashboards, data extracts, and reports all centered around critical and life preserving data. Your role will be to automate the testing of all ETL processes to ensure that the data set remains highly accurate. We seek a tech savvy professional who is a fast learner and has passion for data. No travel is required on this role.
- Build Automations to ensure data accuracy
- Translate functional and non functional requirements into executable code
- Automate the ETL Process
- Automate the ability to verify data accuracy
This direct hire role in the Alpharetta area is ready for hire. Enjoy working in a very technical environment with technically competent leadership. You will work from home until it is safe to go into an office. We offer 2 days of telecommute when we finally return to the office. Flexible work hours are a constant Casual Attire is part of the deal with this role.
- SQL Server DB development
- Stored Procedures
- Data - experience working in a heavy data ETL environment
- Unit Testing or BDD Behavior Driven Development
- Selenium or Jenkins or Cucumber
- Healthcare Experience
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not available.