SAP Basis Engineer - German Speaking. Vorarlberg Region, Austria. Flex
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Eursap Ltd
SAP Basis Engineer - German Speaking. Vorarlberg Region, Austria. Flexible Start Date From November 2020 onwards. Salary Range: €60,000 - €100,000/annum + Bonus + Fantastic Fringe Benefits! END-CLIENT!
Our end client based in the region of Vorarlberg, Austria (close to the Austrian/German/Swiss boarder) has a fantastic new SAP Basis job vacancy.
The company offers fantastic working conditions in a very large modern office. Onsite they have a staff canteen, kindergarten (child care) facilities, onsite company doctor, tennis courts, gym and even a professional massage specialist!
The company offers very relaxed working conditions. Flexible start/finish times and the option to work remotely from home 1 or 2 days per week (upon agreement with your line manager). The working week is 38.5 hours and by using the flexi-time approach, most employees in the company begin their weekend at around 13:00 on a Friday! The company frequently run fun team activities and sports clubs, skiing is very popular as there are many top ski resorts nearby and the company BBQ's and parties are enjoyed by all. The company also help people with relocating to the area; they have a dedicated person who helps people to find somewhere to live and sort out all the paperwork.
The company invests heavily in training their staff. They have over 70 dedicated in-house trainers to help you to further develop your career. There are over 20 people working in the SAP team and many more in other areas of IT. There is no specific dress code and combined with the rich and beautiful countryside landscape and mountain views makes this a truly fantastic place to work and live!
- SAP Basis Support/optimization of the highly available SAP landscape (HANA) including coordination with specialist departments and external service providers
- SAP user management (on-premise and cloud)
- Support of the SAP archive system and data archiving
- Monitoring of SAP systems, interfaces and performance analysis
- Creation of master installations for SAP Front End components
- Coordination and implementation of maintenance measures
- Contact person for the SAP module supervisor
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP Basis administration experience
- High customer and solution orientation
- Resilient personality with reliable, precise working methods
- Basic knowledge of ABAP is an advantage
- Must be able to read, write, speak German (minimum B2 level)
- Must be fluent in English
- Standard 38.5 hour working week
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge and experience and ranges between €60,000 - €100,000/annum.
- The annual salary is divided into 14 monthly payments with double monthly salary payments in June and November.
- Bonus on top of your fixed basic salary of between 7-13%
- Staff canteen costing only €4/day
- Public transport 70% discount on an annual ticket
- Onsite company doctor
- Various store discounts
- Fitness clubs both inhouse within the company and discounts on external clubs
- 10% discount on company private medical insurance
- Company pension
- 5 weeks holiday per year
- In-house kindergarten (child care) facilities
- Training Academy: 70 in-house trainers to help you get relevant professional qualifications.
- Company parties, summer time BBQ's
- Sports discounts such as skiing.
- Onsite within the company they have tennis courts, gym, showers and a professional massage can be booked anytime during the day.
- Relocation assistance - a dedicated person will help you to relocate to the area, help find you and your family suitable accommodation to buy/rent and assist you with the paperwork.
Related Keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Technology, Database, DBA, BC, Data base, Infrastructure, administrator, administration, Landscape, platform, HANA, Netweaver, SAP Basisberater