Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Laborant for a 1 year project
Job title: Employee granulation in the R&D development company for solid forms pharmaceuticals
We are looking for candidates from the pharmaceutical sector from the solid forms.
Trained pharmacists with experience in granulation, tabletting and encapsulation.
What do we expect from you:
You work independently on the preparation of the intended work area (setup according to MI). It is your job to check the status of the materials and equipment. Set them up according to the specifications and carry out test runs before the actual production begins. You mainly work in a team with a colleague who accompanies you and the process. These preparations are checked by the team leader and the work centre is then released for production.
After familiarization, the following tasks are part of the current day-to-day business.
Independent production of solid dosage forms (making mixtures, sieving and granulating, compacting or extruding, operating the granulating systems and WSG) in pilot operations from setting up and adjusting the machines, producing batches and campaigns, including keeping paperless documentation and log books in the electronic manufacturing execution system (MES) to the implementation of the in-process controls (IPC) and delivery of the batches, in close cooperation with the formulation experts, pharmacists and technicians.
They carry out reviews of the paper-based documentation and pass them on to the responsible team leaders.
You operate the cleaning of your small parts and systems independently and provide support in the area of c leaning verification, up to and including the supply of small parts and systems so that they can be used again.
The tasks also include contributions to the investigation of deviations, assistance in activities for continuous process improvement and active participation in maintenance and repairs.
What should you bring along:
- Extensive knowledge in the field of granulation is an advantage and desirable.
- We are looking for colleagues with a pharmacy qualification who are used to working independently in the GMP area.
- Spoken and written German are a prerequisite, knowledge of English and MES is an advantage.
- If your experience level is a beginner or a career changer (baker, cook or butcher), former development employees or from pharmaceutical production with previous knowledge are an advantage.
- You should have experience in handling PPE (personal protective equipment), which you must use with us.