MF-SM Testing, Deployment Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Salt
A Global leading company is currently recruiting for an MF-SM Testing, Deployment Engineer, based in Lugano/Bioggio, Switzerland.
Experience and skills required:
- Changes in MF-SM are generally configured and tested in offshore hub and being deployed in local environments:
- Local deployment of global MF-SM image
- Local deployment of interfaces between MF-SM and other systems
- Provisioning and removal of additional local MF-SM instances, according to global MF-SM image (eg, for SIT/UAT)
- Perform and document the outcomes of SIT and UAT activities in line with guidance from offshore hub.
- All local productive change deployments have to be in line with local policies and procedures, such as approval from a local CAB.
- React fast on security incidents, security patches can be tested and deployed in the local hub
- Testing and deployment of MF-SM security patches
- Feedback on local operational requirements (eg, security incidents) into offshore hub.
- Candidates must be Bilingual (in German and English), or Trilingual (in German, Italian and English)
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.