Data Engineer - ETL
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Dutch Speaking Talend ETL Data Engineer Urgently Required in Eindhoven
One of my globally leading clients is urgently looking for a Data Engineer - ETL and the objective is to develop complex Talend ETL software and to support the staging out of data from several existing source systems to a data warehouse. Together with your colleagues in the DevOps team you are responsible for the whole life cycle (ie development and operations) of data logistics and reporting routes.
Existing data logistics pipelines are built with our client's Data Integration, The newly planned pipelines will be an add-on on the existing environment. Working in a DevOps team means you are capable of taking over activities of other DevOps team members when necessary (support, analyses, development and testing).
The ideal Talend ETL Engineer must have the following skills:
* Good analytical skills
* A completed HBO, WO - or equivalent education (computer/information science or finance)
* Knowledge and experience in Relational Database Management Systems.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch
* Knowledge and experience of Leasing and/or banking processes is a strong advantage.
Experience with specific languages, frameworks & techniques
* Certified Talend ETL Data Integration
* Techniques: CI/CD/AT
* Deep understanding of ETL and ELT processes
* Experience with the following tools: AzureDevOps, Maven, SoapUI, Oracle, Linux, SQLserver
Please get in touch ASAP for further details.
Contract duration: 6 months