Senior Manager Security Operations/Cyber Security
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Manager of Security Operations - 100% REMOTE with occasional travel to California for company meetings
Salary: $150k to $180k plus 20% target bonus
Looking for a Cybersecurity Operations Manager to manage and support all the technology that runs all the security. You will lead and manage a team of 10 - Firewall, network, server, changes, ITIL certification, [patching capacity planning devices Proxy IDS incident management release and management deployment.
The Sr. Manager of Cybersecurity Operations leads the team responsible for defining, developing, updating, and delivering the Technical Security Solution Operations Service and the Appropriate Use Solution Operations Service. Must have 5+ years management experience over Cyber Security. Storage, network, cloud security, big data, Linux.
This leadership role will:
- Have overall responsibility for Cybersecurity Operations services.
- Maintain the service management plan for Cybersecurity Operations services.
- Ensure that processes and technical capabilities are implemented according to approved goals and policies.
- Monitor and track the maturity of Cybersecurity Operations services.
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all concerns in the context of Cybersecurity Operations services
- Act as an expert for Cybersecurity Operations services on technical and non-technical concerns
- Maintain core service documentation.
- Have situational awareness of all events, situations, and changes impacting Cybersecurity Operations services.
- Report regularly on the service to senior leadership.
- Create target state and implementation roadmap for cybersecurity operations processes and supporting technology.
- Lead maturity efforts to implement the process and technology roadmap.
- Deliver a full suite of system life cycle and IT service management activities to support security platforms, including: availability and continuity management, capacity management, customer relationship management supplier relationship management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, reporting, and release and deployment management.
- Design and implement all changes to technical security solution configurations.
- Provide security system owners a suite of service management activities focused on the configuration and maintenance of the security functions of the solution, including customer relationship management, supplier relationship management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, change management, release and deployment management, service request management, reporting, and continuous service improvement.
- Ensure that integrations with or agent deployments of security systems, eg log feeds from Servers or anti-malware agent deployments, continue to exceed established thresholds for environmental saturation and coverage. Provide support and troubleshooting for new integrations or agent deployments.
- Report to senior leadership on the overall health and effectiveness of security platforms.
- Establish and maintain expertise in a wide variety of security technologies, including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanning, data loss prevention, intrusion prevention, application Firewalls, web proxies, multi-factor authentication, database security monitoring, sensitive data discovery, and PKI.