Senior Cloud Network Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Cloud Network Engineer
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
- Designing and building secure, reliable and scalable cloud network connectivity between Public Cloud and other endpoints (VMC, VMWare, Colo, etc.).
- Provide network implementations through a structured and automated process using cloud service provider templates.
- Implementing cloud security controls.
- Work with Network Operations teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience working in a Network Engineering/Architecting position combined background.
- 3+ years experience with cloud networking and automation
- Experience with AWS VPCs, VPN Gateway, Transit Gateway, WAF, DNS, BGP implementations
- Networking background in Route/Switch, Firewall, Load-Balancing
- Understanding and experience with Network Security controls in public clouds
- Experience with Network Automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Use of CI/CD pipeline to support configuration releases, Git, Jenkins etc
- Experience with Scripting languages such as Python, Yaml, JSON
- Experience using AWS Cloud Formation and other IaC templates
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems and basic admin functions
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: