Project Manager with PolicyCenter experience
Posted on Sep 22, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Wooster, Ohio area is looking for a Project Manager to support a PolicyCenter Guidewire System. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Will work on site in Wooster.
Must have PolicyCenter PM experience. BillingCenter would be helpful to have as well, but not required.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all project management activities within the IT Department, and in personally leading assigned projects as the project manager ensuring their successful on-time/on-budget delivery. The Project Manager works closely with IT management, business customer management, and staff to provide overall project management on IT project initiatives.
This position requires someone that is a self- starter, requiring little direct supervision and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Five or more years of experience as a Program and/or Project Manager for high-performing teams
- Experience with MS Project, Rally and SharePoint highly preferred
- Demonstrated hands-on experience directing projects under both traditional waterfall and Agile/iterative project management methodologies
- Demonstrated hands-on experience directing both software/application development and technology infrastructure projects preferred
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. The individual must be able to effectively and clearly communicate with agency, departmental, and company personnel via telephone, e-mail, and one on one dialogue in a highly professional manner.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.