System Validation Specialist
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by TEKsystems
- BA or BS in life science, informatics, business, or equivalent. MA or MS and post-graduate coursework are desirable
- At least 10 years of related experience, domain knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and manufacturing/quality assurance processes and systems, computer systems validation, GxP, FDA 21 CFR part 11, HIPAA, SaMD, Data Privacy
- 3+ years in a technology role IT or Data
- Program or IT Project management experience
- Expert knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle methodologies, inclusive of Agile.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.