Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox has teamed up with a company that provides an underlying technology platform and services which connects millions of gamers online around the world. They are looking to bring in an SRE to their emerging titles team to help grow out the team. You will provide input to all areas of service development and will work closely with other departments to ensure that the platform and product technologies support a sustainable future for the titles department.
- Support improvements to the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the company's services
- Participate in the full development process, including design, capacity planning, and production deployments, while promoting site reliability engineering best practices
- Support ant create scalable services
- Debug problems at scale for our mission-critical services
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong on Automation skills - Scripting/coding (Python, Ruby, etc)
- Experience working at scale (100s of VMs)Configuration management tools - Ansible, Terraform, Puppet etc.
- Database experience required - MySQL or Cassandra
- Linux system engineering background
- Strong Networking experience around protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Experience around monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagio, Graphite, ELK or similar tools)
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply. Otherwise, you can contact Niall Gilligan or email (see below)
When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.