ActiveMQ Consultant - Stockholm, Sweden - Contract Opportunity
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Cubes Tech
Greetings from Cubes Tech Ltd.
Our client is looking for AcitveMQ Consultant
- 6+ years of experience in Apache ActiveMQ preferable ActiveMQ Artemis version.
- Understand the core concepts in Open source messaging techologies, ability to setup cluster for development and deployment purposes on self.
- Develop standards, patterns, best practices for reuse and acceleration
- Ensure initiatives are adhering to strategic architecture principles and be able to propose architectural design and changes.
- Drive conceptual and logical architecture design for new initiatives
- Good knowledge in Back End programming, specifically Java.
- Able to configure various components of ActiveMQ including all layers.For example, producer, consumers and broker layer.
- Strong knowledge in CI/CD Implementation
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional problem-solving acumen
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, fast paced environment
- Experience in other message queuing technologies will be a plus
- Should have fair understanding of RDBMS and no-SQL databases.
- DevOps concepts and tools, such as: GitHub, JIRA, Maven, Jenkins, Chef,
- Ansible, Docker, ELK stack, Nexus, Nagios
- Familiarity with multiple hosting platforms, such as: Windows, Linux,
- VMware, Citrix, Amazon cloud computing platforms
- Microservice architecture
- RESTful application design
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems
- Experience with multiple software development languages and methodologies, including Agile/DevOps
- Experience on Java, J2EE Spring Boot, Microservices, Jenkins, Maven
- Cloud Automation DevOps, Java Enterprise Edition, Spring Boot
- Outstanding coding, debugging, and analytical skills. Strong focus on testing and test automation.
- Experience in and knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies is required -Java 8, Go, Apache Spark, Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AWS.
- Ability and desire to learn/understand new and emerging technologies rapidly. Understand the potential impact against common business problems and communicate these effectively to senior business and technology audiences Setting up of industry standard ActiveMQ Artemis environment for Telia and enabling it for use by different users.
- Documentation in customer's wiki/confluence.
- Regular update about work items in Jira for customer.
- Daily interaction with customer and clear-cut status update when required.
- Experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report program status.
- Positive attitude, Self-starter, self-motivated.