Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Church International Ltd.
Are you an Oracle DBA looking for your next contract role? The Linux/Unix Databases Infrastructure squad is part of IT Middleware Services tribe. The missions of this squad are among other things to maintain our Oracle environment (about 750 Oracle instances), ensure data integrity and a high level of availability and provide support to developers.
In the context of a project named Speed-Up Linux (SUL), we are searching for an Oracle DB administrator to join and reinforce the team to
- Analyse the curent infra situation (AIX)
- Establish a document to facilitate the migration from AIX to Linux
- Migration from Oracle 12c to Oracle 19c
- Execute & follow the migration from AIX to Linux
Skills and experience we are looking for in you:
- At least 3 years of experience in Unix and Linux environment.
- A professional experience of at least 5 years
- In depth knowledge of oracle databases 12cR1, 19c
- Good knowledge in performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- OS maintenance scripts and administration tools
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge
- Be able to work in the Agile Way of Working
- Experience within the banking sector
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.