National Account Manager Sustainability
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Harsco Corporation
Environmental Solutions is a leading provider of environmental and regulated
waste management solutions. We provide a strengthened infrastructure and a
broad portfolio of services for customers who generate regulated waste in
virtually any industry. Customers receive innovative and sustainable solutions
that safeguard the environment, protect people and keep their organizations
* Develop and target an account/national plan in conjunction with the
Director of Sales to achieve contract, revenue growth, account milestone
objectives, and activity expectations within an assigned account/
* Sell in a highly consultative manner, including the benefits of working
with Environmental Solutions brand over other traditional waste services
companies and direct competition. Creates presentations and training
programs for key sales customers.
* Coordinate the development of sales objectives, strategies, advertising
and promotional programs and ensures their execution. Provide management
with information used to evaluate regional & national opportunities.
* Promotes customer brand loyalty by participating in or joining regional/
national professional organizations that serve the retail marketplace
* Develop account specific strategies and plans -- and execute against
those plans -- to win national and regional customers (Agricultural,
Chemical, Distribution, Manufacturing, 3RD Party Logistics, Diagnostic
* Make daily cold calls on new prospects within the targeted market place,
along with identifying leads via a variety of internet websites,
networking, key vendors and peers within local and national
* Monitor and communicate sales performance against goals through approved
* Bachelor s Degree in Business or Sciences. Marketing, or Management,
the equivalent in related work experience (Certified Hazardous Materials
Manager (CHMM), demonstrating a proven track record of sales for products
in retail market place.
* 5 or more years of demonstrated success in selling outsourced services to
the retail or related industries. Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA regulatory
* Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple accounts, or the equivalent
in related work experience.
* Demonstrates established relationships or the ability to rapidly
establish relationships within the C-level, Regulatory Affairs, Quality,
Procurement, Supply Chain, Operations and Marketing functions within the
* Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Show moreShow less