Network Engineer - Cisco/Palo Alto/ServiceNow
Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Network Engineer - Cisco/Palo Alto/ServiceNow - vacancy requiring profound ServiceNow/Cisco/Palo Alto knowledge for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Working experience with ServiceNow as well as Palo Alto Firewall policies
- A thorough understanding of Cisco UC, including jabber and Webex
- Know-how of data centre environment, along with fibre and DWDM systems
- Expertise with monitoring tools, preferably Nagios
- Familiarity with the ITIL change, incident and problem management systems and procedures
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, including detailed network and packet capture analysis
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Improving overall network performance based upon system performance metrics and assisting in updating system configuration and firmware
- Providing 2 and 3 Level support for Incident Management, as well as managing ticket resolution for the Networks and Data Centre team
- Proactive monitoring of network fault analysis, development and recommendation of resolution to any potential issues
- Ensuring 24/7 call support and taking ownership and accountability of escalated problem tickets and cross-discipline troubleshooting, problem solving and optimization efforts
- Managing multiple network projects and infrastructure across multiple platforms; networks, public cloud and/or applied security technologies
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.