Posted on Sep 21, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Citrix Engineer - DevOps
A large, global business is currently looking for a Citrix Engineer to join their team on a contract basis, initially for six months but with excellent potential for multiple extensions.
Working closely with their DevOps team, the Citrix Engineer will be responsible for all Citrix virtual apps and desktops, and will be comfortable in the build and release of newer Citrix technologies into a live environment, all whilst working to an Agile methodology.
The successful Citrix Engineer will need to have:
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix virtual apps and desktops
- Citrix AppLayering technology experience
- Implementation and deployment knowledge of Citrix VDIs
- Hands on configuration experience in Citrix Netscaler
- Hands on experience in updating and upgrading ESXi Servers, virtual centre Servers and Windows virtual machines using VMWare update manager would be highly advantageous. You will also need knowledge around AD, DNS and DHCP.
If this sounds of interest then please get in touch at your earliest convenience with an up to date CV to the details below at your earliest convenience for more information.