Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by Crossfire Consulting
Reference # : 20-01589
Title : .NET Developer
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Position Type : Full Time/Contract
Experience Level : Start Date : 09/17/2020
Under the general direction of Team Lead/Architect with latitude for independent initiative and judgment and shall be responsible for developing web based applications in .Net SQL environment. Candidate will be involved in all phases of project development including but not limited to planning, designing, developing, installing, enhancing, testing, troubleshooting, integrating and supporting the application in the Microsoft .NET environment.
* Develops and implements phases of the computerized system development life cycle, including conceptual design, software development, testing, deployment, and post-implementation enhancements of applications utilizing Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for data management and Active Directory for identity management, in accordance with Department of Education standards
* Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen designs.
* Deploys the applications to multiple environments, from development through Quality Assurance, Staging and Production, and conduct unit and integration testing.
* Design and develop complex user interfaces using & Kendo/Telerik controls.
* Designs database tables utilizing import or export data from SQL Servers into other data sources on a daily basis through the development and coding of stored procedures and triggers, as needed.
* Utilizes Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking, testing and collaboration of project development.
* Develops SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages and Web Services.
* Codes new objects (programs) in .net to meet the requirements of the Department of Education.
* Conducts user acceptance review sessions and collaborates with other team members to perform debugging.
* Design, develop, configure & manage SharePoint sites.
* 84 Months of experience designing and developing Web applications using Visual , , , C#.NET, SQL Server, SharePoint
* 24 Months of experience in MVC, including Entity Framework, Telerik/Kendo controls
* 48 Months of experience with MS SQL Server, designing database tables, stored procedures and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
* 24 Months of experience with .Net Web Services, WCF or Web API
* 24 months of experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Bachelor's Degree
* Any Microsoft or similar developer certifications
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.