Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by RCM Technologies
Reference # :
Newport News, VA
Position Type :
Experience Level :
Start Date :
PLEASE NOTE- Secret Clearance and DoD 8570 IATII Certification are R EQUIRED
The Systems Admin will be based in Fort Eustis, Virginia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to support the Army Training Information System (ATIS) Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTC) program for the United States Army. DDTC is a portable, Warrior Information Training System, which can be setup at any deployed Soldier location around the world.
The training campus is a completely self-contained system with 20 laptops, Internet and satellite accessibility. The system can also provide video tele-training and it is designed for Soldiers to conduct structured self-development courses, advanced leader course phase one common core, correspondence courses, and any other program in the Army e-Learning catalog and the Army Learning Management System (ALMS).
- Analyze, Design, and Maintain the Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTCs) for the U.S. Army
- Duties include evaluation and tracking of processes and technical requirements / enhancements and recommending solutions, administration tasks, system patching, information assurance, network engineering and architecture, technically directing or supporting projects of various sizes (project lead), and supporting Tier II Help Desk
- Support Risk Management Framework (RMF), especially Continuous Monitoring, analyze vulnerabilities, evaluate scans using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Security Center, remediation preparation, mitigation strategies, STIG Plan of Action and Mitigation (POA & M)
- Creates, develops, and reviews instructional documentation
- Other responsibilities may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of equipment, supporting DDTC Video Tele-Training (VTT), on-site training, team projects, and other duties as necessary
- Interaction with military, other contractors, and U.S. Government personnel
- Lifting up to 50 pounds is required for equipment movement and setup
- Travel may be required to CONUS and OCONUS locations
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years prior relevant experience or 4 additional years' of experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 IATII Certification (Security+ or Higher)
- Experience with Powershell
- Experience with Security Tools
- Understanding of SharePoint
- Understanding of VMware technology
- Understanding of Systems and Test Engineering Processes
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods
- Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies, (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. RCMT encourages applicants of all ages.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.