Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
ELK Admin- Malmo, Sweden- 6months + contract
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a well experienced ELK Administrator who is required to join our globally known Banking client.
We are looking for motivated software development engineer who can utilize his/her Programming knowledge & skill sets to implement high quality solutions. Strong analytical, programming and troubleshooting skills to understand, analyze business requirements and build quality deliverables or operate and sustain complex systems.
The person should be able to work in agile environment, interact with multiple stakeholders for requirement gathering, assessment and implementation.
- Minimum of 2 years of strong hands on knowledge with full implementation of Elasticsearch, Overall at least 5 years of IT experience
- Must be either Elastic certified Engineer or Analyst (mandatory)
- Relevant experience in Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat, Ingest Pipeline)
- Strong experience in installing and configuring ELK. Strong experience in Design, build, deploy, maintain and enhance ELK platform
- Strong experience in using Elastic search Indices, Elastic search APIs, Kibana Dashboards, Log stash and Log Beats
- Good experience in using or creating plugins for ELK like authentication and authorization plugins
- Good experience in enhancing Open source ELK for custom capabilities
- Experience in integrating ELK with enterprise tools and APIs, for example for authentication and authorization
- Capacity Planning of Elastic Search Cluster
- Fine-tuning techniques of bulk indexing and querying
- Experience with AWS Cloud platform
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
If you are interested in this ELK Admin role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)