Digital Solutions Manager
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Job Title: Digital Solutions Manager: Patient Consented Health Data Exchange
As a Digital Solutions Manager, you will be a key member of an agile team focused on digital technologies that facilitate the exchange of health information in a patient centric manner.
Responsibilities (but not be limited to the following):
o Working with internal experts to identify key success factors for the prevention program
o Developing hypothesis on how the client can lead in disease prevention
o Managing and engaging with external companies to perform a landscape analysis of competition and white spaces where the client could develop an opportunity
o Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on industry trends and digital technology tools on the market that the client could partner with to deliver disease prevention programs
o Identify priority geographies and potential partners
o Creating an MVP for the technology solution
o Developing of a business case proposal for senior management, including authoring the proposal, driving and managing reviews and other required activities to support its creation
* Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying consumer facing digital technologies that require behavioral modification, healthcare/Pharma experience is a plus
* Ability to see a complex problem from a "big picture"/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the team
* Experienced at driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles).
* Able to use journey maps, user flows, and system diagrams to think and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end participant experience.
* Reliable, constructive communication skills, good listening skills, willing to share information, willing to cooperate and help, flexible. Breaks down barriers to teamwork at organizational levels
* Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
* Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights
* Knowledge of innovative digital technologies (Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, NLP) and demonstrable evidence in applying these to Healthcare/pharma projects is a plus
* Advanced degree in data science or a related scientific subject
* 5+ years experience in managing complex, cross functional digital technology and innovation projects, in healthcare/pharma is a plus
* Work in drug development and/or clinical trials is considered an asset
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.