Data Business Analyst
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a Data Business Analyst (French or Dutch and English speaking) to work for a minimum of 3 months (+ likely extension) in Brussels, Belgium.
The Data Hub team is one of the key components of the Data department, to help to develop and rolling out the bank-wide BI and Data strategy. Its mission is to service all metiers and functions of our client with transversal BI solutions (front and Back End developments) & tools. In doing so, the Data Hub team will contribute to the spreading of the new data governance and "Know your data" culture throughout our client.
Responsibilities for the Data Business Analyst (French or Dutch and English speaking) role:
- Experience with Collibra (mandatory)
- Experience in Data environment (mandatory)
- Experience in translating customer/functional needs into data requirements (mandatory)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and project management (mandatory)
- Support the Data Manager and the squads in the exercise of Data Classification/Record of Processing Activities in Wikidata
- Prepare the status of activities done by the squads and data modelers.
- In collaboration with the squads highlight any impediment preventing to go ahead and respect the objectives
- Prepare communication deck for the squads and the businesses about data classification and RPA (record of processing activities)
- Help in meetings with the squads/data modelers to finding some accelerators and share added value for the squads of having data classified
This role is suitable for a Data Business Analyst (French or Dutch and English speaking), who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.