Digital Solutions Manager
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Digital Solutions Manager Vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Several years of proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying consumer facing digital technologies that require behavioral modification
- Competency of driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design
- Ability to use journey maps, user flows, and system diagrams to think and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end participant experience
- Knowledge of innovative digital technologies, like Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, NLP and demonstrable evidence in applying these to Healthcare projects is an advantage
- Confident at creating and writing compelling business presentations, including storyboarding as well as strong problem solving and communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collaborating with internal experts to identify key success factors and develop hypothesis for the population level disease prevention program
- Overseeing and engaging with external companies to perform a landscape analysis of competition and white spaces where opportunities could be developed
- Offering subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on industry trends and digital technology tools on the market that the company could partner with to deliver disease prevention programs
- Detecting priority geographies and potential partners and creating an MVP for the technology solution
- Working on a business case proposal for senior management, including authoring the proposal, driving and managing reviews and other required activities to support its creation
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.