Professional Associate Analytical Development (m/w/d)
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by ITech Consult
Professional Associate Analytical Development (m/w/d) - GMP/German/English/lab technican/drug substances
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company in Basel we are looking for a highly qualified Professional Associate Analytical Development
In this role you are working in Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules within Pharma Technical Development.
Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules is responsible for the development of resource and cost efficient analytical methods using state of the art methodologies such as High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Ion Chromatography (IC), Mass Spectrometry (MS), and others. The ultimate goal of our work is a robust control strategy to release products for clinical trials, and finally for commercial supply. In this position, you work from end-to-end (from entry into human to launch) and from raw material to final drug product.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Your main responsibility is to cover all analytical lab aspects during the project development life cycle.
* You work in close collaboration with other associates, scientists, cross-functional partners from eg process development/material sciences and manufacturing.
* You plan your experiments independently or/and in collaboration with the relevant team members, analytical project lead and your supervisor.
* Documentation of results will enable utilization of the corresponding data in regulatory filings and therefore require good scientific writing style.
* We are searching for lab technicians with at least 5 years' experience within analytical development
* A professional background in analytical development of synthetic molecules and you thereby hold experience with drug substance- and drug product related matters from pharmaceutical industry
* A strong quality mind-set and excellent attention to detail
* You routinely apply GMP requirements where necessary, and understand how to exert them in different clinical phases
* Very good skills in German (70% are in German) and English (30% are in English)
* You are open-minded
* Able to work in a fast developing environment
* As a matter of course, you take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
* 08:00am - 12:00am and 13:00pm - 17:00pm (flexible working times)
Reference No.: 919615SGR
Role: Professional Associate Analytical Development
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.