Lead Expert App development
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Lead Expert App development vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 7+ years of work experience as technical, project management of projects with safety critical applications in a regulated setting paired with a broad understanding of medical device regulations
- Experience in project and program management of multifaceted projects along with designing innovative software and systems architectures plus familiarity with technical writing
- Know-how of software design and programming principles, as well as verification strategies, including test setup and test automation
- Proficiency to develop and write technical documentations of drug and device combinations products as well as medical devices including the design control process and other applicable regulatory, QA and GMP aspects
- General Understanding of Human Factors Engineering, risk management, clinical studies processes and medical device regulations
- Finished Master degree in computer science or a similar field paired with excellent understanding of the current Agile development methods and technologies
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the technical leadership for the software development of mobile and web applications classified as SaMD
- Providing software and system life cycle expertise within a wider cross functional drug product development team
- Assisting with the standardization of the entire SaMD life cycle management process utilizing cross product synergies
- Leading the collaboration with external development partners and risk management activities
- Helping with supplier selection, auditing and approval paired with elaborating the development plans and contracts for future projects
- Monitoring and supporting the work progress, challenging technical development and deliverables as well as change, test and release strategies
- Preparing and valuating the design verification activities, ensuring a high design history file along with supporting improvements of the SaMD QMS
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.