Senior Systems Analyst
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by E-Frontiers
Looking for Senior Systems Analyst - Galway - Permanent
Senior Systems Analyst
We are now recruiting a senior system analyst to become part of a senior team tasked with the specification, development and rollout of a software product.
- Serve as the conduit between our customer community (internal and external customers) and the internal software development team to elicit, determine and map requirements.
- Be the liaison between the customers, business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Develop requirements specifications according to internal team and customer inputs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Translates business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver artifacts as needed.
- Translates high-level, complex business needs into functional and non-functional requirements and manages changes to such requirements.
- Gathers information about the organization's work processes and information flows.
- Performs additional job duties as required.
- Upon completion of the build own this product with regard to continued developments
- Assist in developing support teams around the support of the eventual product
- 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Several years of practical experience in business analysis and works independently in complex situations and tasks.
- Working knowledge of many technologies.
- Understands IT project methodology, functions, and capabilities.
- Understands business issues impacting the enterprise, market and IT industry.
- Understanding of Datamodelling and relational databases
- Demonstrable experience in business case analysis
- Knowledge of common web software architectures
- Knowledge of sports industry data requirement a distinct advantage