CRM Business Analyst - Contract - Ireland - €450 p/d (Remote Option)
Posted on Sep 20, 2020 by Trilogy International
Trilogy are currently looking for a CRM Business Analyst on behalf of our Irish Financial Services client on a contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company, operating in a rapidly growing market.
You will work with key business stakeholders to define and document business processes and requirements.
- Ensure systems and changes are smoothly transitioned into operation including, supporting documentation and required user training.
- Assist the business teams in modelling as-is & to-be processes and in identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Work with Business owners, the Business Analyst Team and technical IT Development teams to understand fully the business requirement and document accordingly.
- High level understanding of technical concepts - including Datamodelling
- Experience in preparing and conducting business analysis workshops
- Management of the full life cycle of a project and multi-disciplinary teams
- 3 years + experience in a Business Analyst role for a CRM platform implementation
- User Research and Personas
- Customer Journey Mapping and Design
- User Experience design
- Data analysis and design for driving data insights and user experience
- Conducting Design Sprints and co-creating experiences with business users
- Service Blueprinting/Process Design
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
The role is remote however as our client is Irish they will need someone who will be able to do work in Ireland when needed.