Digital Marketing Data Analyst - Amsterdam, NL, Remote - 1 year
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Digital Marketing Data Analyst - Amsterdam, NL, Remote- 1 year
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Data Analyst for an initial contract of 1 year with our client. The project will be fully remote.
You will be responsible for Analysing, Measuring and Facilitating the optimization of the marketing investments and tactics across multiple channels via Data Manipulation, Visualization (Power BI) and Operating Machine Learning tools.
Marketing Analyst Consultant requirements:
- Experience with Marketing Mix, Price and Promotion, Econometrics and other affinity modelling practices.
- Proficiency with Python and/or R coding languages.
- Ability to share Dashboards/Reports and Analytical insights from data.
- Experience in using visualization tools like Power BI &Tableau.
- Understands Digital/Media platforms and how to access data from them: FB, Amazon DSP, Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platforms
- Knows how to use data for exploratory, descriptive, prescriptive, and advanced analytics
- Machine Learning Tools
Start date: 10-08-2020
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Depending on experience
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Thomas van den Houten or send an email with an updated CV.
Thomas van den Houten