Elasticsearch Development Engineer
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Hanson Regan Ltd
Role: Elasticsearch Development Engineer
My client is looking for an Elasticsearch Development Engineer for a 6 month contract.
Location: Initially remote working, eventually onsite in Sweden.
Duration: 6 months
- Minimum of 2 years of strong hands on knowledge with full implementation of Elasticsearch.
- Overall at least 5 years of IT experience
- Relevant experience in Elastic Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat, Ingest Pipeline)
- Strong experience in installing and configuring ELK. Strong experience in Design, build, deploy, maintain and enhance ELK platform
- Strong experience in using Elastic search Indices, Elastic search APIs, Kibana Dashboards, Log stash and Log Beats
- Good experience in using or creating plugins for ELK like authentication and authorization plugins
- Good experience in enhancing Open source ELK for custom capabilities
- Experience in integrating ELK with enterprise tools and APIs, for example for authentication and authorization
- Capacity Planning of Elastic Search Cluster
- Fine-tuning techniques of bulk indexing and querying
- Experience with AWS Cloud platform
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts