MANAGER - MARKETING
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Selene Finance
Selene Finance is a multi-line of business financial services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence company, a title company, an insurance brokerage and a real estate owned company. There are locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Horsham, PA and Dallas, TX. Founded in 2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to provide amazing client and borrower experiences. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Manager - Marketing will collaborate with the EVP, Business Development on the strategic planning, coordination, development and execution of business development, marketing and communication programs and projects. This individual will provide strategic direction, oversight and resource management to define and enhance Selene's brand identity and position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as assigned.
* Lead the development and implementation of the marketing and communications strategy, aligned with Selene's strategic plan; translate this strategy into marketing activation and communications programs and tactics to enhance brand image, drive engagement to increase brand awareness and utilize a broad range of traditional and non-traditional channels
* Work in conjunction with Sales and Operations teams to develop campaigns that will achieve desired results; conduct post reviews on each campaign with improvement recommendations
* Drive high quality marketing, communications and brand management - brand building, print publications, web and other online communications, media / public relations, social media, etc.
* Partner with senior leaders and business units to develop brand positioning and messaging to support the marketing and communications strategy; recognize internal and external communications opportunities and define and execute the appropriate strategies to support them
* Develop and prepare key messaging and presentation materials
* Prepare and deliver concise, compelling verbal presentations to senior decision-makers and respond quickly and thoughtfully to challenges in meeting situations
* Advise on media perceptions, public relations issues, marketing strategies and effective messaging to minimize reputational risk
* Lead crisis communications support, working with teams to develop key messages, themes and talking points for leaders
* Execute thorough marketing research and analytic initiatives to support brand and business building objectives
* Identify, interpret and capitalize on marketing trends in the financial services industry
* Prepare business cases to support business development initiatives and manage the budget for the department
* Plan all aspects of conference / client event attendance for Selene (booth set-up, event logistics, event planning, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The qualified candidate must have:
* Powerful and prolific communication skill (written & oral).
* Strong leadership skills with the ability and experience to manage people.
* Ability to work well under pressure, handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
* A high level of confidentiality to protect privacy rights.
* Effectiveness as a team player.
* Ability prioritize job duties according to the needs of the company.
* Strong sense of professionalism and positivity.
* Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills verbally and through written electronic correspondence.
* Ability to develop rapport with all levels of associates and establish credibility.
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to use good judgment.
* Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills.
* Ability to work with a variety of people and have coping skills to handle difficult personalities, ranging from coworkers to clients.
* Problem solving and decision making ability.
* Ability to produce quality work.
* Ability to think and solve problems strategically.
* Advanced analytical skills, ability to analyze problems and provide appropriate solution.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task.
TRAVEL: Travel may be required 25%-50% of the time.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or higher in business related field from an accredited four-year college or university required. Four to ten years related experience and/or training required. At least five years' experience in supervisory or manager role required.
Selene Finance LP is committed to the total wellbeing of its employees therefore offers one of the best benefits package available in the industry today which include:
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Medical, Dental &Vision
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Paid Holidays (10 days off)
* Company paid Life Insurance,
* Matching 401(k) Plan
The job requirement listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of this position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Selene Finance LP reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.