Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Sugar CRM
About SugarCRM, Inc.
SugarCRM is a customer experience (CX) leader enabling businesses to create profitable customer relationships by delivering highly relevant, personalized experiences throughout the customer journey. We empower companies to strengthen existing customer relationships, create new ones through actionable insights and intelligent automation and better understand the customer at every stage of the journey. This enables businesses to accelerate demand generation, grow revenue, deliver superior customer care and increase loyalty. Our easy-to-use, intuitive platform makes customer experience easy and accessible for everyone, allowing marketing, sales and services professionals to focus on high-impact, value-adding activities that create customers for life.
As an Integration Engineer you will play a critical role in connecting Sugar's Marketing platform to its many partners and data sources, helping to architect the underlying frameworks that facilitate the exchange of data. In addition to integrations with leading CRMs and other marketing data sources you'll work on challenging pipelines connecting the marketing platform with our ever-growing customer base. You have a high attention to detail, and like being the swiss army knife in a technical role.
Impact You Will Make In The Role
- Design and develop integrations to CRMs, social media platforms, etc.
- Design and implement custom integrations to the Sugar Marketing platform
- Contribute to the overall architecture of Sugar Marketing integration platform and layered frameworks
- Develop applications written in Microsoft .NET framework / C#
- Invest in automated testing and surrounding best practices
- Develop microservices and associated APIs
- Provide engineering support for existing integrations as an escalation path from support
Expertise You Will Bring In
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET development
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs using both SOAP and RESTful approaches
- Strong familiarity with object-oriented principles, design patterns, and SOLID principles
- Experience with .NET Core and C# development over Linux as well as Windows
- Experience with event frameworks (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with package management (nuget, myget)
- Working experience with AWS, and Server Management
- High attention to detail and quality-driven development mentality
- Experience with automated unit testing highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers
- Exceptional problem solving and resolution skills
- Innate drive, self-motivation and work ethic
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits And Perks
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other benefit plans including 401(k) match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Onsite Programs, depending on location, such as Dry Cleaning, Car Washes, Massage, Yoga, and more
- Career & Personal Development Program - multi-platform
- Regular social events
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an immediate impact
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.