.NET Applications Developer
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
.NET APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
* Listening, understanding and articulating technical and non-technical information (both written and oral formats) to customers, peers and/or management in a one-on-one or team context with some oversight.
* Effective production support activities, including advanced technical writing.
* Documenting small to medium scale projects with some supervision, and is involved in developing and delivering presentation.
* Ability to solicit input from internal and external sources, including the ability to investigate and weigh best practices from other firms, analyzes input and use sound judgment.
* Is required to make decisions or communicate across organizational boundaries.
* Involved in anticipating problem troubleshooting scenarios and analysing ways in which to avoid the problem completely or greatly mitigate its risk. The goal is to minimize the trade-offs between cost containment and/or timeliness of service so that both are somewhat achievable.
* Negotiates skillfully and compromises in very difficult situations to build relationships internally and externally for the team.
* Managing organizational development by dissecting complex situations and refocusing on the most critical technology tasks.
* Contributes through a high degree of technical expertise/professional mastery in solving critical and complex problems or opportunities facing the team or group.
* Provides feedback to management on strategic recommendations. Fosters environment of innovation and change.
* Aligns changes with the organization's strategic direction and objectives and customer expectations.
* Recognizes the scope of problems and understands the impact of changes on others.
* Identifies short and long range organizational needs.
* Articulates the vision and strategic plan.
* Encourages and rewards risk-taking.
* Develops small intra-team program and leads small to medium projects.
* Proficient in the use of project management software.
* Reports on progress and project milestones.
* Expert level knowledge of at least one technology (eg, architecture, design).
* Understands multiple projects in order to integrate them into business solutions.
* May analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
* May work with business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
* Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
* Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
* Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
* Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
* May develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field
* Strong experience with C#, , JQuery, Lynq, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, MVC, etc.
* Solid understanding Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
* Solid understanding Microsoft Windows Office System
* Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
* Strong experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
* Participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2017
* Microsoft Team Foundation Server/VSTS
* .NET Framework, , Web services, Web API
* Any SharePoint and K2 knowledge is a plus
* Windows Communication Foundation
* Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and N-Tier Architecture.
* Advanced Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle and development methodology (ie Scrum Agile)
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.