Openshift Containers Service Engineer
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
1 Sep 2020
€500 - €600 Daily
I am looking for an experienced container service engineer focusing on Openshift and Kubernetes for a long term project in Basel, Switzerland.
JD as below:
- 4-6 years of specific and relevant experience in cloud Native architecture based on Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift is a must.
- Excellent hands on experience on Linux, Shell Scripting, setting up HA, storage networking etc.
- Exposure to multiple public and private cloud solutions and knowledge on cloud native solutions using containerization tools such as OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Knowledge on OpenShift Solutions including development of solution design, implementation plans and documentation.
- Must Have Hands on experience on OpenShift or Kubernetes set up installation & administration
- Perform Deployment of container images and native cloud services & BAU tasks for Day2 support, cluster administrations, health check for overall environment.
- Working experience with Devops principles, CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and ArgoCD or any similar GitOps based system is must.
- Hands on experience in creating Dockerfile to create Docker images for different technology stack.
- Hands on experience with OpenShift manual/automated deployment and managing multiple environments.
- Experience/Knowledge on micro services deployments and auto Scaling. Excellent knowledge of application development tools and software life cycle processes.
- .Well versed with basic networking fundamentals, Cluster & Resource management and Cloud deployment (AWS/Azure/other cloud platforms), including monitoring systems, logging and security implementation.
- Familiarity to industry leading orchestration tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar products.
- Software development in an agile environment with a focus on Devops with CI/CD.
- Quick learner and ability to present solutions and complex technical aspects to different levels of audiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate at different management levels.