Telecom Cable Network Relations Officer (French speaking)
Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by ComTech Europe Limited
The Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network. He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region
- Represents the first line of contact between Telecom Company and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the telecom companies viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor's work (internal or external)
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date.
- Gives training to colleagues
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- Able to work independently and organise and prioritise your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
French & English.