Posted on Sep 19, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
QA/QC Expert vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Strong understanding and knowledge of current requirements from pharmacopoeia like USP, Ph.Eur. and guidelines like GMP, ICH, FDA and EU
- Expertise in small molecule, protein, antibody analytics
- Knowhow in drug product stability is advantageous
- University degree in Biotechnology or any related discipline, PHD is favourable
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Reviewing and approving of QC and AS&T documents like release, stability, analytical method validation along with transfer documents
- Processing of OOE and OOS records plus laboratory deviations ensuring suitable failure investigations and arranging correct measures
- Contributing to project and process improvements
- Forming and updating SOPs as well as monitoring laboratory procedures and ensuring compliance with cGMP
- Being responsible for audit and inspection support
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.