Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Affinity Executive Search
.NET SOLUTIONS DEVELOPER
The ideal Solutions Developer is a creative thinker who thrives on innovation and thinking outside the box. Understanding how to approach complex issues is critical when delivering a solution on time and under budget. In todays complex business environment, the ability to provide real-time information and tie different technologies into a seamless solution is imperative.
Our clients team members are continuous learners who are passionate about technology and thrive on keeping up with the latest technology trends. They take advantage of every opportunity to grow their skills and knowledge.
The responsibilities of the .NET Solutions Developer include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Ability to perform basic analysis tasks, with minimal supervision
* Ability to translate business and functional specifications into code
* Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies with assistance
* Ability to work individually and in a team environment
* Ability to demonstrate competency in development languages and tools (C#, , SQL).
* Minimum of 3 years of professional, hands-on experience as a developer in the .NET platform.
* A can-do attitude, a strong passion for technology, and a willingness to learn new skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including listening skills
* Should have knowledge of at least one common Software Development Methodology (SDLC, Scrum, Agile, ATDD, etc...)
* Development with at least one data repository (Oracle, SQLServer, Hadoop, NoSQL, etc...), including data access and manipulation.
* Sense of humor
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.