Clinical trial Sr. Management/Inventory Supply
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Global Channel Management, Inc.
Clinical trial Sr. Manager needs B.S. / M.S / PhD in Science or Engineering with 10 years in Enterprise Resource Planning experience
Clinical trial Sr. Manager requires:
- 5+ years in line experience in clinical supply management
- Experiences in Smart Supplies PMD and RAR are preferred.
• Leadership skills that motivate and energize a group or an individual for peak performance
• Ability to comprehend and respond to complex problems and with effective problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill and ability to lead and to work with a team consisting of a broad range cross-functional areas internally and externally
• Strong computer science and engineering knowledge with system building experience.
• knowledge of global clinical development end-to-end process
• knowledge of developing and managing an interactive enterprise system for managing resource or assets.
• Able to steps up to conflicts, seeing them as opportunities; reads situations quickly and can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
• Working knowledge and understanding of GMP, GCP, GDP, and relevant ICH and FDA guidelines.
• Working knowledge of supply and distribution operation
• Working knowledge of establish and managing partnership with CMO and CRO
- CTM Management competencies include Forecasting and Planning, Inventory Management, Packaging and Labeling, Global Distribution, IRT Technology, Outsourcing Management, Capacity and Performance Metric, Project Management, and Conformance of Quality and Compliance requirements
Clinical trial Sr. Manager duties:
- responsible for co-leading, executing and refining strategies and standards in Clinical Inventory Management System that operates based on Smart Supplies PMD and RAR platforms.
- responsible for conducting, and leading, activities and operations of CTM supply prepared and delivered on demand to study subjects in complex clinical studies worldwide.
- Support CTMM specialist for CIMS in operating the system and providing protocol level support from start up, study maintenance to study close out; and providing documented training for all users worldwide.
- Lead the execution of system upgrade and interface with CTMS and other external system.