Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
The Senior/Lead Applications Developer will generally supervise a team of 3 - 4 developers while remaining hands-on with development and support efforts.
Additional duties include:
-working with systems users
-coordinating and prioritizing team assignments,
-overseeing the maintenance of complex software applications to ensure that day-to day incidents are resolved in a timely manner
-monitor team activities and assignment/project progress
-monitor analysis of data file requirements for information storage and retrieval
-assist in the preparation of project work plans
-review and approve documentation of new and modified software systems
-participate in certain aspects of user consulting systems analysis
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
* Supervisory, lead and/or mentorship experience
* Experience with MS Visual Studio, SQL Clients such as TOAD, SQL Server Management Studio, etc.
* O/S experience: Unix/Linux
* Excellent communication and collaboration skills with internal and external customers and vendors
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS Information Technology Business or a closely related field and 5+ years of experience in computer programming and/or operating systems analysis.
* Ability to lead software development efforts throughout the life cycle of a project
* Experience with application monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Big Brother, Solar Winds, etc.
* Ability to engage with external support vendors to report and resolve issues
* Experience with or at least exposure to SAP application development and/or SAP architecture/infrastructure
* Python, C or C#
* Skills in mobile application development.
* Experience with Asset Management/Work Management application development/configurations and support
* O/S experience: Windows
Candidates should be local to the DFW area, able to eventually work onsite for this Full time direct hire position. No C2C.