Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Request Technology
* Enhance and support E-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, Intranet and web applications that support business activities.
* Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
* Monitor and optimize systems to ensure best performance.
* Perform unit testing using tools like MSTest, NUnit and Jasmine and mocking frameworks like Moq.
* Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
* Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
* Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
* Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
* Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
* 5+ years web development experience.
* Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
* Experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
* Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.