Cloud Specialist- Business Intelligence
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Ubisoft
Ubisoft Enterprise Data is responsible for providing various internal services such as a data lake, enterprise data warehouse, Big Data platform and reporting tools.
As an IT Developer within Enterprise Data, you will be part of the Cloud Transformation team, taking on projects to leverage these systems to evolve Ubisoft data ecosystem. Youll participate in the conception and development of our cloud platform, working closely with our Architecture and Operations teams to ensure the best DevOps practices are in place.
* Care for public clouds used by Ubisoft, with an emphasis on datawarehouses like Snowflake using documented, automated installation and support procedures;
* Manage many clouds, accounts and services through automation and scripting;
* Conduct virtual infrastructure capacity forecast and health assessments;
* Improve resource allocation on the virtual platform by proposing various usage optimizations;
* Implement management tools for our cloud-based services;
* Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures related to the Cloud platforms;
* Work proactively to discover problems through monitoring, reporting and trend analysis;
* Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics as directed;
* Assist in evaluating new requirements, technical design and standards;
* Provide support and answer technical questions from developers and other IT staff;
* Monitor system events to ensure health,maximum system availability and service quality;
* Works with Project Managers and/or Development Team Leaders to define priorities, build project plans and estimations;
* Create Proof of Concepts for internal partners;
* Maintain excellent knowledge on the Cloud and DevOps domains of activity.