Data platform - Data collection Analyst (based in Lyon, Prague, Berlin
Posted on Sep 18, 2020 by Eurostaff Group Limited
For our client, we are currently looking for a freelance consultant to act as a Data collection Analyst.
You make sure the data platform is fed on ongoing basis with up to date data, enabling deployment of Digital strategy. We will expect you insure quality patterns, reusability, configurability, scaling and quality analytics.
- You have a technical background with a master's degree in engineering, mathematics, physics or computer or data science.
- Demonstrable experience with integration technologies (ex Informatica) and in general Azure services (App service, traffic manager, API management etc) is preferred, alternatively, demonstrable experience with other major cloud platforms comparable technologies as well as none cloud native .NET development is a minimum
- Demonstrable experience in working in global and multicultural organisation
- You have a creative and analytical mind-set.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You can work independently and you like to get the job done.
- You are collaborative and versed in working closely with the business outcome owners and you are inherently customer centric in your leadership.
ROLE BASED IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CITIES: Lyon, Prague, Berlin or Madrid
Please send me your CV and availability to start a new contract if you are interested.