Business Analyst (pharma experience required)
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
Are you a Business Analyst with 5 to 7 years of experience and with a strong technical background? Do you have experience in pharma and its regulated environment?
Then you should read on!
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Guiding and assist development team members and business owners in translating requirements into agile user stories
- Support the team in transition from a traditional waterfall delivery model to a product-centric, scaled agile framework
- Act as a subject matter expert and coach to the team in Agile methodology, tool usage, decision making process following the proper guidelines
- Encourage collaboration between teams and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Work with Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment
- Work with the Release Train Engineer on program execution and operational excellence
- Facilitate System Demos and Solution Demos
In order to apply to this role, you bring along:
- 5 to 7 years as Business Analyst with strong technical experience
- Must be extremely strong in writing/managing user stories and understand best practices for agile project management tools (JIRA, CodeBeamer)
- Has successfully led large-scale software projects (with multiple tracks of work and teams in multiple locations) from concept to delivery
- Strong software development and technical background
- Worked in a capacity of Technical business Analyst working thru not only stories but understand how the technical debt, technical specifications work
- Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Flexible working hours: late evenings (US Collaboration)
Have we sparked your interest? Then do not hesitate to apply!