Broadsoft Expert (40-60% Workload)
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Broadsoft Expert (40 - 60% Workload) vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Several years of work experience using VoIP platforms focusing on Broadworks environment and Servers such as AS, NS, MS, XSP, PS, and other
- Familiarity with UC-One Connect and Receptionist Clients
- Great expertise within the field of OCOM monitoring
- Knowledge of Office, ITSM, Orion, Icinga2 and OpsGenie
- Broadsoft or Broadworks certificates such as BroadWorks Certified Network Engineer, Broadsoft Platform Administratror Program BCPA or comparable certifications are necessary
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Ensuring the daily workflow regarding Broadworks platforms focusing on MMVAS, HET and EAPP
- Working on incident tickets within the ITSM Tool as well as participating in escalation taskforce meetings plus continually expanding the content of wikis and documentations
- Locating and fixing occurring problems, initiating of escalation procedures along with triggering recovery, restart and restore actions
- Monitoring and controlling the system workload including tuning and performance measures
- Dispatching of the mailbox and team channels containing reading, answering and forwarding
- Carrying out complex test cases after patching on the current test platforms using UPSE Test-tools while also planning and coordinating of assignments
- Being responsible for SPoC functions for the broadworks team as well as managing upcoming requests within the broadworks team
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.