Head of IT Service Operations
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Head of IT Service Operations. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for ensuring managed services & the necessary infrastructure.
- Lead around 14 employees in the roles of system & network engineers & customer care specialists & ensure continuous training.
- Coach & support employees in the following areas: technical support, coordination & distribution of upcoming tasks, support of the OKR process/target agreement, scheduling & resource planning.
- Ensure the availability & security of cloud platforms, workplace environments (VDI, M365) & compliance with the agreed SLA.
- Assist in shaping the Agile Environment (DevOps) & act as a bridge builder between the old & new IT world.
- Hold responsibility for incident, change & problem management on the associated infrastructures.
- Oversee the active design of the process & tool roadmap & have a significant influence on future service development.
- Understand the business context of services to customers, ensure the service & consequently ensure customer satisfaction.
- Continuously develop services in close cooperation with the development department.
- Hold an advisory role in service development & help define process landscapes, service level agreements & service operation models.
- Employ a working methodology based on the DevOps & Servant Leadership principles & cover the subject areas & contents of ITIL V4.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of professional experience in IT Operations with Managerial responsibilities.
- In possession of a deep understanding of Process & Operational Management (ITIL, business administration).
- An Agile mindset & motivated to employ a Servant Leadership style.
- Ideally experienced in a similar role for an IT Service Provider.
- A completed higher education in the field of Information Technology.
- Ideally certified in the Agile field (Scrum Master, Scrum Coach etc.).
- Empathetic, skilled in self-reflecting, structured & both process & goal-oriented.
- Proficient in mediating between different parties & excellent communication skills.
- In possession of a high level of self-management & sense of responsibility.
- Fluent German & English (spoken & written). Swiss German language skills are also very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.