Senior .NET Developer
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by STAND 8
If you are a Senior .NET Developer ready to make an impact in a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, this could be a great opportunity for you!
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews this and next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions.
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Phoenix and Morro Bay. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
* Create complex, high quality, enterprise-transforming business applications
* Use the latest tools and techniques .NET, C#, Agile Methodologies, Web Services
* Use BDD/TDD techniques during development
* Prepare software for deployment to production environments
* Respond to and resolve questions and issues logged by users of a live system
* Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development
* Perform other related duties as required and assigned
* Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
* Must be authorized to work on W2 without sponsorship now or in the future. This is not available on a c2c basis.
* 8+ years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in application development on the .NET and SQL stack.
* Must have experience with C#.NET, , , MVC
* Experience in CI/CD pipelines: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Unit Tests
* Deep knowledge in solid code principles, RESTful Web API design, TDD/BDD, Enterprise Integration
* Experience with object oriented analysis and design
* Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
* Experience with relational databases (MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server)
* AWS or similar cloud experience
* Financial services experience, especially related to mortgages and mortgage backed securities, is desirable
* Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
* Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.