Cyber Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 700 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
CUSTOMER REQUIRES EU NATIONALS
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Cyber Security Engineer to join their client in Luxembourg.
a Cyber Security Service Engineer to function as a CyberSecurity Cloud Security Service Engineer. The engineer will need specific expertise in (as many as possible and as in-depth as possible):
- Knowledge and understanding of and experience with the security elements of cloud offerings by Amazon or Microsoft, preferably both.
- Knowledge and understanding of and experience with the security elements of container security using K8s/Docker
- Experience with Splunk or the science of log file analytics and log file mechanics
- Experience with cloud platform integration with on-premise tools and services would be an advantage;
- Experience building security workflows and processes and writing playbooks/runbooks would be an advantage
- Experience in scripting and automation, DevOps development experience would be an additional bonus;
- Expert field knowledge of the technical elements around information system security in hybrid cloud environments.
- Experience with incident response, pentesting, red-teaming and SOC
- Experience with pentesting or red-teaming will be considered an advantage
- Experience with cloud security automation and orchestration (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS), including cloud solutions for security monitoring and incident response will considered an advantage
Specific expertise (Mandatory Requirements) not specified in the Compliancy Matrix
Remark: (Maximum 3 Mandatory Requirements)
The service provider must have a solid, proven specific expertise in:
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies
- Understanding of logging and log analytics
- Understanding of incident response and incident response processes
The service provider must present a portfolio of own activities, projects and/or publications related to security service development and deployment and integration with cloud services.