Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Ubisoft
As IT Manager, you be joining Ubisoft Hosting team working with Cloud technologies to provide breakthrough technological solutions suited to fit our player centric strategy. In addition, we must be flexible and reliable, providing top quality services & infrastructure to empower Ubisoft staff. As part of your role, youll be responsible to manage a portfolio of cloud native services (private cloud, containers engine, Vmware). Youll also be the key contact for each business area, responsible of keeping excellent business relations with his business partners and ensuring the proper solutions will be delivered.
* Manage a team of experts (Virtualisation, OpenStack, Cloud)to ensure smooth execution of IT strategy and clean roll out of projects;
* Advocate and advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
* Create an environment build on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
* Lead by setting a good example (role model) - behavior consistent with words
* Contribute to team development, expertise evolution, anticipate future needs and proposes training accordingly;
* Insure daily management of team, participate in recruitment, set objectives and evaluate team members;
* Determine client needs and help set out potential solutions with engineering;
* Determine the compromises that are required to deliver a product that meets client needs on time and on budget;
* Develop the long-term functional vision for the assigned product with the different team and technical leads;
* Support timely delivery of technical solutions to address business needs
* Set development priorities and follow up with team leads;
* Determine acceptable quality standards for product delivery;
* Build an IT roadmap in scope with business champions and under the supervision of the IT Director
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.