Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
- Ability to assess technology projects, initiatives, or strategic direction and serve as a collaborative and strategic cybersecurity partner in identifying complex, multi-faceted or new cybersecurity solutions required to support the desired goals.
- Full understanding of industry standard security frameworks such as ISO, NIST SP 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, CIS, HITRUST, or NIST CSF and how to confirm security alignment operationally and in consulting or solution engineering.
- Partner and design changes in the cybersecurity Landscape based on results from analysis received from Risk & Compliance, Internal Audit, External Audit and other functions as deemed appropriate.
- Actively engage with Security Operations to assess overall data points being tracked, reported, and monitored and collaborate on better methods, metrics, data sources, or a combination thereof to increase effectiveness and value in security alerting and monitoring.
- Provides expert advice into the conceptual and technical design/execution of the enterprise wide cybersecurity solutions. (Windows, UNIX, Network, Web, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Ability to manage internal cybersecurity-related projects including; documented scoping, assessments, milestones and key deliverables, timeline and reporting.
- Provide service-oriented and value add cybersecurity guidance across all Information Technology
- Manage and optimize existing cybersecurity tool investments, proactively assess, evaluate and provide guidance on effectiveness to Company's cybersecurity posture.
- Serve as the driver in our security posture visibility and alerting maturity through partnered and purposeful analysis efforts; drive maturity beyond alerts, incidents and tickets into proactive analysis.
- Provide supportfor escalated incidents; Perform root cause analysis for cybersecurity, availability failure, and direct the remediation of cybersecurity related causes.
- Assist in the maturity and growth of the team by sharing knowledge, insight and mentoring the team to help expand overall capabilities.
- Serve as advisory resources to projects led by cybersecurity architecture and operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent related work experience
- 2 years of experience in a security related field.
- Operation Framework models such as DevOps, SecDevOps, SDLC, ITIL
- Scripting technologies such as Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell
- Cybersecurity practices around orchestration and automation technologies
- Securing container technologies, platform hardening and incident response
- Application security testing technologies such as IAST, DAST, RAST and SAST
- Cloud security including cloud native solutions, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Etc.
- Next-generation Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls
- Any Security related certifications are preferred (CEH, CISSP, CISA, GIAC, COMPTIA, etc.)
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $135k Annual
$110k - $130k Annual