Risk and Compliance Consultant
Posted on Sep 17, 2020 by AS Innovative IT Solutions
$700 - $700 Daily
One of my client is currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Consultant.
Following is the job spec:
High level Responsibilities
- Reviewing IT Risk & Control standards and methodologies, supporting process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls, Overseeing the remediation and deficiency assessment process and proactively work with the business IT Application and ITGC owners to establish end-to-end remediation plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance or Business
- More than 10 years of experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (eg Big Four).
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, IT General Controls and IT governance.
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC.
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of a variety of ERP systems (Non-SAP) and financial applications.
- Fluency English required, other language skills are desirable.