Big Data Solutions Architect
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Orcan Intelligence
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Big Data Solutions Architect has become available for an energy provider in Germany. The position will be a 6 months contract, with potential extension. For this role we are looking for someone who has exposure to being a Solutions Architect in a Big Data setting. You will be expected to set data architecture principles, whilst being responsible for the for the technical evolution of the data platform.
As a Big Data Solutions Architect, you'll have:
- Energy industry experience.
- Three plus years' experience as a Solutions Architect.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure Stack.
- Knowledge of data integration tools, such as Snowflake and Talend.
- Good knowledge of data visualization, such as Tableau.
- Good database management experience.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Open-source stream-processing software platform, such as Kafka and Apache Spark.
- Ability to communicate clearly with various levels of the business, to give results-oriented feedback.
- Written and spoken English is a must, whilst other European languages are a plus.