Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the Banking clients, I am seeking for a 'Java Developer' for a 6-12 month contract role in Zurich, Switzerland. Extension are available.
The ideal candidates should have experience and/or have completed coursework.
- 8+ Experience in data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON.
- 8+ Experience in integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP.
- 7+ Experience in Unix-scripts, Spring, Angular, jUnit, SpringBoot, Maven, Hibernate
- 6+ Experience with PL/SQL, knowledge on SQL relational databases like Oracle and/or SQL server
- Banking knowledge is a plus
- Scrum methodology of work is a plus
What You Offer
- A minimum of 10 years of working independently on a Java Enterprise application and a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development and production support
- Deep knowledge and experience as full stack developer with higher concentration towards middle tier skills
- Are you a teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and the willingness to contribute and learn?
- Understanding and experience in Oracle SQL, Test development.
- Working knowledge of JMS with experience in MQ Series, Typescript and experience with continuous integration (GIT, Maven)
- Deep understanding of Core Java 7 (or above) and working knowledge of SQL, Spring Framework & Spring-boot and Scrum Agile development
What We Offer
- An interesting position in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the strategic architecture
- Collaboration with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions as well as to understand dependencies and acceptance criteria
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration
- Build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process
- The chance to participate in design and code reviews
- Enjoy flexible working hours including home office
- Experience modern software stack and great team culture
- Become part of an exciting, growing project!
Please apply now, if you are interested and available.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.