IT Controls Consultant (SOX Regulations) - Switzerland
Posted on Sep 16, 2020 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client who require a resource to assess a deliver changes to IT processes.
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Duration: End of year plus extension
High level Responsibilities
- Reviewing IT Risk & Control standards and methodologies (eg COSO11), supporting process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls, Overseeing the remediation and deficiency assessment process and proactively work with the business IT Application and ITGC owners to establish end-to-end remediation plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance or Business
- More than 10 years of experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; strong experience in an audit firm (eg Big Four).
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations, IT General Controls and IT governance.
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC.
- Knowledge of industry framework, standards and practices (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of underlying business processes and technologies.
- Knowledge of a variety of ERP systems (Non-SAP) and financial applications.
Fluency in Germany & English required in Switzerland
If you are meeting the requirements above, then please share your CV for consideration immediately.